The principal aim of this course is to help provide participants with an overview of the ISO 14001Environment Management Systems and to acquire the knowledge and skills to conduct an effective internal audit based on this Standard.
Through this course you will learn:
- Introduction to Environment Management Systems
- Review of ISO 14001 requirements
- Identification of environment aspects and impacts
- Audit objectives & methodologies
- Audit planning, conducting & reporting
- Categorization of audit findings
- Post audit activities
For more information, email us at email@example.com and state your query.