The principal aim of this course is to help provide participants with an overview of the ISO 9001 quality management systems and to acquire the knowledge and skills to conduct an effective internal audit based on this Standard.
Through this course you will learn:
- Introduction to quality concepts and related definitions
- Review of ISO 9001 requirements
- Audit process
- Roles and requirements of Auditor
- Audit objectives & Methodologies
- Audit planning, conducting & reporting
- Categorization of audit findings
- Post audit activities
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your query.