The principal aim of this course is to help provide participants with an overview of OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems and to acquire the knowledge and skills to conduct an effective internal audit based on this Specification.
Through this course you will learn:
- Review of OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Risk assessment and their significance
- Audit objectives & methodologies
- Audit planning, conducting & reporting
- Categorization of audit findings
- Post audit activities Post audit activities
For more information, email us at email@example.com and state your query.